2.07.2014

{PROJECT LIFE CRUSH COLLECTION}

As you can see, this year I've done things a little differently with my Project Life Collections.

#1: I've added an "extras" portion. This is for traditional scrappers who may be in love with the collections, but have no embellishments to go with them! Also for Project Lifers to want to add a little…well…extra! to their pages.

#2: I've changed the way I create the journaling cards. I've tried to add a little more variety to this portion of the collection by changing up the way they look, as well as the sizes. The journaling cards now include 3 horizontal 4x6 cards (for those weeks when you have a little more to say) and 9 vertical 3x4 cards.

#3: I've designed all of the filler cards at the traditional 3x4 inch size with squared edges. This makes it easier for paper Project Lifers to print and use the cards, but we as digital project lifers can still use them with the GG Project Life templates.

So, in a nutshell, I guess you could say that this year I've tried making things more versatile and easier for EVERYONE to use. :) So, with that, I give to you the new "CRUSH" Collection. LOVE it!!!!





I've also created a second set of my "Doodled Words" (check out the first volume HERE) and I'm loving them as well. I love the personal touch hand written words give to a layout. 


And lastly, this fun set of "currently" cards. Whether it's something you're eating, loving, or wearing…we've got you covered! Document the little things that you are doing "currently" in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment