1.07.2014

{PROJECT LIFE 2014 - WEEK 1}

Okay friends…let's try this again! :) I know I didn't get all of my pages posted on the blog, but I DID FINISH!!! I feel quite accomplished…if we're being completely honest. I am so in love with my Project Life Album I can hardly even stand it! I'm prepping my pages for printing and will be sure to share some photos of the finished/printed book.

Okay, so out with the old, in with the new! Here's to Project Life 2014! If you're on the edge, trying to decide whether or not to take the plunge all I can say is DO IT!!! You won't be sorry you did! Is it a lot of work…you betcha! But I've never been so excited to print an album…EVER!

2014 COVER:
I did pretty much the same thing as last year…of course with a SIX instead of FIVE! :)





Everything is from the GG Digital Designs Project Life Sage Collection…one of my favorite collections yet! 2014 is off to a great start!

Fonts used are:
Sexsmith (I know…HORRIBLE name, right?)
Champagne and Limousines
Sweetheart Script

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your pages. I downloaded your freebie for the calendars. I have figured out how to change the colour, but how do you add the circles over the dates? I simply changed the colour of the numbers, but I like the circles you used. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete