2.08.2013

{PROJECT LIFE - NEW RELEASES}


It's finally here...Project Life brought to you by GG Digital Designs! Check out these awesome new products hitting the digital shelves today! 19 in all...yep, that's right, NINETEEN! You ready? Hold onto your hats!!

First off, the basics:















And if you purchase the "Project Life Basics Bundle", you'll save 20%!



Each month I'll release a new mini kit that coordinates with either a holiday or the season that month. Here are the first two:





The MATILDA Collection:







The SUNSHINE Collection:







And The SWEETHEART Collection







Are you still with me? That's all folks! So what are you waiting for? Go snag some awesome goodies and start YOUR Project Life Album today!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie! I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. How would I print it? After I print, would I just cut around the shapes and put them in the picture holder sheets? I am getting a new computer and new photoshop elements soon, so I want to get back into digital scrapbooking again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! I plan on designing my album entirely in Photoshop and then printing a bound book, just like I would a regular digital scrapbook. No cutting, no plastic pages or binders required!

      Delete
  2. Love love love the colours in the Matilda kit! Great designs Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie are you the creator of gg digital designs? How do I go about purchasing these kits?

    ReplyDelete